Town & Country Services has been a family owned business since 1919, providing full service plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling services to residential and commercial customers throughout the Illinois Valley.
When the temperatures plummet or the heat is scorching, you need your equipment working and efficient. We are available 24 hours a day seven days a week. Call any time and one of our helpful staff members will work with you to solve your plumbing, electrical, heating or cooling questions.
Locally Involved and to the Community
We don’t just believe in giving great service, we believe in Being of Service
Members of Local Village Board of Trustees
Firemen & EMT’s
Habitat for Humanity Volunteers
Town & Country Services is a licensed Illinois Plumbing Contractor and licensed in local municipalities that require licensing. Our staff members are trained and licensed technicians that can diagnose, repair or install equipment in the most cost effective way possible.
Why Town and Country Services
- Reliable 24 hour, 7 day a week service
- Free estimates and affordable rates
- Prompt attention to your issue
- Friendly and courteous staff
- Trained and certified technicians
- Customer satisfaction, just check out our reviews!
Whether it’s a clogged drain, burst pipe or malfunctioning furnace, our trained technicians will be there for you. As a family owned business, we know the importance of keeping your loved ones safe and comfortable. Let the staff at Town & Country Services use our expertise to solve your plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling problems.
We service La Salle, Peru, Streator, Princeton, Spring Valley and everywhere in between.
Buy today, pay over time
Your credit card also brings you exclusive benefits:
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Special financing where available
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
The credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank. Ask for details.