What makes Town & Country Services an awesome place to work?
Town and Country Services company culture is great! We hire both skilled and friendly employees, emphasizing your attitude is key to your day. We foster an environment of both personal growth, and team appreciation for all.
Town and Country Services offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, paid holidays, vacation pay, 401k plan with company match, opportunities for advancement and annual company functions for employees and their families.
Teamwork is a core value at Town and Country Services. We look to bring on new employees with a winning attitude and who can help foster and grow our team environment through positive attitudes, and always striving for higher knowledge.
Our goal is to bring quality heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical services to the IL valley, with top notch customer service. We strive to "Do Whatever It Takes"! That also includes being active in our community and giving back as often as we can.
Or Let Us Contact You!
HVAC Service Technician
Provide excellent value and a great experience for customers in need of HVAC equipment repair and maintenance. We work to create a family environment at work and extend that feeling to our customers. Offering informed choices and quality workmanship with a lifetime warranty has allowed us to grow a loyal customer base.
Service is the heart of our business where all customers are treated like family. You are usually the first "face" of the company where first impressions are invaluable. A passion for serving the customer and enjoying working with the company "team" is a must.
- Diagnose, offer solutions and make quality repairs on all residential HVAC equipment
- Provide an exceptional experience for the customer
- Experience in residential or light commercial HVAC service
- Enjoy working with people, both customers and fellow staff members
- Desire to learn and grow in an amazing field
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- NATE certifications or similar credentials a plus
Join a team that's mission is providing customer satisfaction and value in everything we do. This has enabled us grow to be one of the leading HVAC contractors in north central Illinois, providing a stable, positive and progressive work environment. We emphasize skill and career development. Competitive wages with incentive pay, full benefits including company vehicle and year round work! Quality work and work output are rewarded with generous incentive pay. Signing bonus for the right applicant.
Quality installation and service is the cornerstone of our family business. Providing a lifetime workmanship warranty with the services we provide requires our field personnel to be the best and perform their best.
- Residential and light commercial installations, primarily add-on/replacement.
- Working with apprentices to teach quality workmanship
- Providing customer satisfaction is part of every position at our company
- Experience in unsupervised installation of residential and light commercial hvac equipment
- EPA refrigerant certification
- NATE or similar certification a plus
Join a team that's mission is providing customer satisfaction and value in everything we do. This has enabled us grow to be one of the leading contractors in north central Illinois, providing a stable, positive and progressive work environment.
Quality installation and service is the cornerstone of our 100 year old family business. Providing a lifetime workmanship warranty with the services we provide requires our field personnel to be the best and perform their best. Personal and professional growth and development are promoted as a means of providing a career rather than a job.
- Residential and light commercial installations including installing equipment, devices, wiring and conduit
- Installing standby generators
- Professional and Positive Attitude
- Customer service skills
- Need to be able to work independently and with others
- Need to be able to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Illinois Drivers License
- 1 - 3 years experience
Customer Service Representative
Company Core Values - Honesty, Trust Worthy, Positive Attitude, Excellence, Adaptable, Giving. Company Mission Statement - Providing effective solutions in maintaining safe, comfortable and efficient homes. Vision Statement - Our vision is taking pride in providing exceptional service and installation while staying true to our core values and creating a company that both employee and customers are proud to associate with.
Customer Service is the virtual face of the company. They are the first person a customer talks to, the person who gets the first call when there is a problem, the one who filters vendors and other calls throughout your organization. First Impressions are critical. The professionalism,courtesy and ability to manage conflict will result in a lasting impression in your customers minds.
- Answer customer inbound telephone inquires
- Set appointments for field service technicians, determine who to send to each call based on company prioritization rules
- Keep customers informed about the status of their service call
- Collect and record recap information following service calls
- Professionally address and resolve issues with the occasional dissatisfied customer
- Other office duties when call volume permits
- Upbeat outgoing personality, Multitasker, Great communication skills both on the phone and with team. in office, General Computer skills.
- Strong phone skills, hands on training and previous customer service is a plus!